Hunter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunter RPG

text-based Hunter x Hunter rpg

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rules to follow

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kakashi Hatake
Legendary Hunter/Zoldick Member
Kakashi Hatake

Male
Number of posts : 13
Type of Hunter : Shinigami
Nen ability : Fire Dragon(Can Copy Enemies Ability At Any Time
Registration date : 2008-02-27

Character sheet
HP:
Rules to follow Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Rules to follow Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
MP:
Rules to follow Left_bar_bleue450000/450000Rules to follow Empty_bar_bleue  (450000/450000)

Rules to follow Empty
PostSubject: Rules to follow   Rules to follow Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 3:39 pm

Ok, here are the rules and regulations of my forum.

1. No spamming
2. Don't use explicit language (aka, F***, B****, S***, etc). Mild language is acceptable ( aka, damn, hell, ass, bastard,etc).
3. No flaming, unless in rp
4. No backtalking to admins and mods
5. No backseat modding
6. No doubles of characters ( i.e. Kenpachi Zaraki and Kenny143) not allowed- unless Kenny is a made up character
7. No double posting
8. NO GOD MODDING!!!!! any instance of god modding i see gets a week long ban ( i.e. blocking everything, dodging everything, overpowered characters)
9. Do NOT post hentai/nude pictures WHATSOEVER.
10. Be kind to everybody. Don't tease others. Failing to lack respect against somebody in the intentions to hurt his/her feelings will result in you getting a warning.
11. Only registered users can only posts.
12. Do not use any vulgar words that might cause arguements.
13. Please SPEAK IN ENGLISH ONLY!
14. Don't over do swearing. Swearing is allowed but is not to be excesseively used in every word you speak.
15. Respect other's opinions. If you don't agree on what that person is saying don't go picking a fight with them.
16. No killing another player's character without their premisson.
17. Give your partner a chance to respond. You can't just strike their character down in one post and say the battle is over. Give them time to have their character fight back.
Back to top Go down
http://hunter.heavenforum.com

Rules to follow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hunter RPG :: Announcement/Guest Book/Suggestion/Rules/Guide :: Rules & Guide for Newbies-
Jump to: